Join for free the session of REPAiR this Wednesday, May 8, 2019, between 1:00 – 3:00 PM CEST, at TU Delft’s Research Week 2019.
The session will show the first results of:
- the integrated socio-spatial-flow analyses,
- the development of eco-innovative solutions to foster the CE transition,
- the challenges of governing circular economy initiatives in the Amsterdam metropolitan region,
- knowledge transfer across cases,
- a life cycle assessment based spatial sustainability assessment framework.
More information and registration at event homepage